Next Class Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Class Auction








Going once, going twice, SOLD to the highest bidder! Have you heard about our exciting auction?? Our auction is held every other Friday. Our students bid on items according to the amount of behavior bucks that they have earned. Items range from candy, toys to Justin Bieber items. The Justin Bieber items were very popular this week and even went for $14.00! Thank you to all the parents who have donated items to be auctioned off. Our auction would not be a HUGE success without your help.

5 comments:

Amanda .T said...

"Ohh look at our auction ."I wish I had enough money to buy those things. And ohh look at auctioneer Ms.Rossignal :D!

Suna Kantor said...

Such a great idea, Lexi looks forward to this so much!
Thanks for always being so creative and fun!!

Amanda G. said...

Mrs.Rossignol was a great Auctioneer! I loved our Auction! I was really excited for this to happen! That was a really fun day! oh and by the way, cool prize Delmar!

surey said...

save more money!!

Amanda G. said...

I am TRYING my best to earn money so I can save and spend on auction! They are SO fun!