Next Class Blog

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Welcome to 3rd Grade!

We are so excited about this school year! We look forward to discovering each one of your superhero strengths.
This year our students will be earning behavior dollars as a reward for good behavior. We will be having an auction every other week and students will use this money to bid on items they like. We are in need of some items for our auction. These items can be new or gently used. We thank you in advance for helping us prepare our classroom for a fantastic school year.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know that this school year will be an awesome year.Mrs.Shaffer, Nelson,And Mrs. Rossignol You will be the best teachers EVER!!! :)




Amanda.G <3

Suna Kantor said...

Can't wait to see the cool stuff Lexi comes home with!
What a great idea.

Kirsten Yay ya! said...

That auction was SO FUN! Even though I didn't buy anything I really wanted those Nerds and the other candy! I also wanted that COW ZooZooPet. :(
Anyway I know that you are going to be very great teachers this year! We are so lucky to have you!

Kirsten and Kailey said...

I AM SO LUCKY TO HAVE YOU GUYS AS MY TEACHERS! Also you guys are three SUPER INTELLIGENT super heroes. Good job!

EAVEN said...

whenm i found out that i was going to third grade i was eeexxxxcccciiiiitttteeeeed!!!!!!!!!!!! but then what if my teacher is mean or nice.two weeks later i found out my teachers were mrs.shaffer and mrs nelson an mrs rossignol I WAS SO HAPPPY!!!